Smudge is our cheeky new dark charcoal grey. The colour is similar to the “lead” in wooden pencils; a beautiful dark graphite that leads are made of. Hence the nod to Smudge. Like an artist's pencil as it sketches and smudges out effects.
Size: 150ml & 750ml
Frenchic Al Fresco is our odourless inside/outside one-step paint that needs no primer, is self levelling (so little to no brushmarks) and is an innovative weatherproof chalk paint needing no sealant! Nor does it fade having special UV filters. It is weather-proof and is also certified (EN:71-3) safe enough to paint even childrens toys! This makes it perfect for painting tiles, floors, walls, kitchens, bathrooms, dining tables, garden furniture, outdoor structures, and just about anything you desire.
Frenchic's Al Fresco paint is so simple to use:
- Prepare your surface: Make sure your piece is at least clean and dry, using either our Frenchic Sugar Soap, or one of your choice.
- Before applying give your paint a stir so that the weatherproofing material mixes with the paint
- Paint 2 to 3 thin coats allowing for two hours between coats
- Allow to dry overnight before exposing to the extreme Dubai weather
- Use gently for the first two weeks until the paint has cured. After that, use as normal
A 750ml can of Al Fresco paint covers approximately 7.5m2 per coat. Coverage will vary depending on the condition and colour of the surface.
Smudge: Al Fresco Indoor/Outdoor Range: Frenchic
Frenchic Furniture Paint is an environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free chalk & mineral paint, and is EN: 71-3 certified, meaning that it’s safe to paint nursery furniture. It has NO VOC's added and is TOXIN and SOLVENT FREE with no odour. It is creamy and rich with superior coverage. We’re not afraid to tell you what’s in our paint. In fact, we proudly display our ingredients on each and every tin! Don’t just take our word for it.
Give it a go, you won’t believe what you’ve been missing!
We are members of InVeNa and display the EU Eco Label. Frenchic is also a proud winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise.